– Checking technical designs and drawings to ensure that they are followed correctly.
– Working closely with the Project Manager to ensure that the work programme is closely followed.
– Ensuring that all materials used and work performed are as per specifications.
– Monitoring and interpreting the contract design documents supplied by the client or architect.
– Resolve any issues that may arise in the course of executing the project.
– Planning the work and organizing the site facilities efficiently in order to meet agreed deadlines.
– Monitoring sub-contractors to ensure quality guidelines are achieved.
– Checking materials delivered by suppliers to ensure compliance with our specified requirements.
– Preparing reports and forms as required, such as record drawings, technical reports and site diary.
– Attending regular site meetings with the project team.
– Liaising with consultants, subcontractors, site supervisors, quantity surveyors and the general workforce involved in the project
– Liaising with the local authorities to ensure compliance with local construction regulations and by-laws.
– Certifying the invoices submitted by suppliers.
– Certifying the progress claims submitted by sub-contractors.
– Assist Quantity Surveyor in preparation of progress claims to the client.
– Any relevant tasks as required/assigned by the Management.
– Local; Female (1)
– Education; Bachelor´s Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent.
– Surveying knowledge and skills is an added advantage.
– Required language(s): Malay, English.
– Able to work with minimal supervision.
– Required Skill(s): Autocad, Microsoft Office, Driving License.
ref ; https://www.bruneida.com/Site-Engineer-93089
Always remember to share JualTia.com to your friends!