• Electrical Engineering background.
• Project management experience
• Excellent communication & organization skils.
• Resourceful and able to make decision.
• Knowledge in SCADA and or RTU is a huge plus.
• Manage project schedules & costing to ensure project is completed within time frame & budget.
• Liaise & coordinate with clients and all related departments of TTDA.
• Initiate appropriate corrective & preventive actions so as to maintain good control of project.
• Prepare and submit weekly & monthly Project Progress Report (where applicable) to superior.
• Verify project design, technicalities and specifications of products as and when necessary.
• Entertain and monitor customers’ complaints and execute prompt co-ordination with engineering/ service/ QA/ technical team for support.
• Responsible for all tasks related to project managements including submission of drawings to Client, reports, performance bond, meetings, site visit, after sales service, requesting for bank guarantee, LOA/LOI extension, delivery coordination and any subsequent requirement that may arise to have the project runs smoothly, on time, in budget while maintaining good image of the company.
ref ; https://www.bruneida.com/Project-Engineer-Toshiba-Transmission-Distribution-Systems-Asi-98825
Always remember to share JualTia.com to your friends!