The Office Administrator will coordinate office activities and operations while providing clerical and administrative support to management.
• Supervising administrative staff and dividing responsibilities to ensure
• Assists clerical and support staff with their assigned duties,
particularly when more advanced, skilled, or sensitive work is
• Support bookkeeping and budgeting procedures for the company
• Create and update databases and records for financial information,
personnel and other data
• Track and replace office supplies as necessary to avoid interruptions
in standard front office procedures
• Submit reports and prepare proposals and presentations as needed
• Assist colleagues whenever there is an opportunity to do so
• Oversees telephone services, email correspondence, and mail
• Maintains records, documentation, and files, particularly more
complex or sensitive files such as employee files.
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
• Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
• Ability to prioritize tasks and to delegate them when appropriate.
• Ability to function well in a high-paced and at times stressful
• Basic understanding of how to operate standard business equipment.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite and/or accounting system
Education and Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent required; Associates degree in
office administration or related field preferred.
• At least five years of administrative and clerical experience required.
Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted. Please send in your CV together with expected salary to chwtw. brunei@gmail. com.
ref ; https://www.bruneida.com/Office-Administrator-Manager-98479
Always remember to share JualTia.com to your friends!